Blog Posting Challenge for October – 31 Days!
For the month of October 2014, I have challenged myself to write 31 blog posts and create 31 videos for this blog. My previous Blog Posting Challenge, included posting on a variety of blogs. This month I wanted to concentrate on one and see what the results would be.
I thought it would be a good idea to place links to all the posts I publish in one place for easy access and for accountability.
The image says 30 Days – Yup, It has a better ring to it – plus I use this before and am practicing the art of re-purposing content
My 30/31 Posts for This Blog
- Day 1 - One Challenge Ends & a New Challenge Begins
- Day 2 - Create a To Do List People! – How To Get Things Done & Prosper in Your Online Business
- Day 3 – September 2014 Review & Monthly Income Report
- Day 4 – How To Make Time for Your Online Business – How to Get Things Done
- Day 5 – How to Make Money from Your Passion
- Day 6 – How to Use Facebook for Buiness & Pleasure
- Day 7 – 3 Simple Tips on Using Twitter to Promote Yourself & Others
- Day 8 – 3 Reasons to Use Google Plus
- Day 9 – 3 Basic Tips on Using Pinterest
- Day 10 – 3 Reasons to Use LinkedIn for Your Business
- Day 11 – Easy Sketch Pro Review – Creating Sketch Videos on a Budget
- Day 12- Weekly Roundup – Making Videos, Making Sales & Learning New Stuff
- Day 13 – How to Make Money with Kindle Books – Tips for Beginners
- Day 14 – How to Use Amazon to Promote Your Book
- Day 15 – How to Use Your Blog to Promote Your Book
- Day 16 – How to Use Social Media to Make Money with Kindle Books
- Day 17 – 3 Great Places to Promote Your Kindle Book for Free
- Day 18 – Make Money with Kindle Books – How to Get Good Feedback for Your Book
- Day 19 – Weekly Roundup – Video Series, Book Promotion, Inspiration and Thinking of Christmas
- Day 20 – Top Tools for Productivity – The Humble Notebook & Pen
- Day 21 – Top Tools for Productivity – The Handy To Do List
- Day 22 – Top Tools for Productivity – The Tick Tock Clock
- Day 23 – Top Tool for Productivity – The Go Mic by Samson Portable USB Condenser Microphone
- Day 24 – Top Tool for Productivity – Aweber Email Marketing System
- Day 25 – A Top Tool for Productivity – A Straightforward Spreadsheet
- Day 26 – Weekly Round Up Video & Post – Making Videos & Writing Articles
- Day 27 – How to Create a Simple Website – 3 Reasons to Start Your Own Blog
- Day 28 – How to Create a Simple Website – 3 Reasons You Should Pay for Your Own Website
- Day 29 – How to Create a Simple Website – Tips On How to Name Your New Website
- Day 30 - 3 Ways to Make Money from Your Blog
Well I made it to Day 30! – October has 31 days and I intended to create a post for that last day. I had the video ready to go and just needed to write the post and publish. But I was GOSH DARN TIRED! So I allowed myself to finish early I made it to 30 and that was OK.
I still have a post and video to come and I will get to it but now I am taking a rest from posting daily. Hope you enjoyed looking at the type of posts I was able to produce over the course of one month.
Have Your Say: Have you completed a 30 Day Blogging Challenge? Did you make it to Day 30? How did you feel before, during & afterwards? I would love for you to share your thoughts in the comments section below.