If you want to ensure that you are living the life of your dreams, you have to take action. You have to make plans in order to get things done. I set out some monthly goals for January that were do to with working on creating an online income from my writing. I will publish my January Review post next week.
What I Got Up to in January
This post focuses on the personal and fun side of things. One way to make sure that you are leading a life that you actually enjoy is to reflect on the things that you have achieved and then make more plans for more fun stuff. Here are some of the fun things that I got up to in January 2017.
My January Highlights
- I celebrated New Year’s Day in Spain
- I took 3 bags of clothes to the charity shop
- I visited The Harry Potter Studios in London
- I purchased a brand new electric toothbrush. Oh what sweet heaven this is 🙂
- I watched the hilarious theatre production of Peter Pan Goes Wrong
I Read The Following Books:
- Wildflower Bay by Rachel Lucas
- One Week in December (4 short stories)
- His Sweetest Christmas by Holly Blair
- The Year of Saying Yes by Hannah Doyle
- A Year of Doing Good by Judith O’Reilly
- Once Upon a Setup by Kait Nolan
I wrote something in my journal everyday for the whole month
My Fun Plans for February
I already have a couple of things pencilled in my diary for February which I think are very exciting.
I will continue to write in my journal. I tend to focus on something positive that happened during the day. It is nice to write something on a daily basis. It gives me a chance to reflect on the good that has happened and to practise my writing skills.
I also hope to get some work done on my home. More news on that next month.
Have Your Say: What were the non-work related highlights for you in January? How did it make you feel? I would love for you to share your thoughts in the comments section below.